Saturday, August 16, 2008

New page / My summer

I don't know how much information I'll have to update about my life, but I can say this is what I've been doing lately...


I'm getting used to working 40 hour weeks finally. I don't have the urge to take naps when I get home from work anymore! Yay! I'm working on the interiors and construction documents for a 300,000 SF Intermediate School in Maryville at work. Talk about stressful. The full package of CD's go out the middle of September, so I'll be pretty stressed out up until then. But what's exciting is that if and when it gets built, it'll be the biggest (in term of square footage) building my work has EVER built! So that will be exciting to say that I worked on it!

Other than work, I'm spending my time trying to learn to cook, hanging out with peeps in Knoxville, and (trying) to be motivated to workout. I got a kitten about 2 weeks ago, and he only lasted in my apartment about a week :-( I really miss him, but he kept me up all night long and it was pretty miserable going to work on only a few hours of sleep a night. I had to take him to the shelter, but he will get adopted pretty quickly I think... He's a sweet little kitten. I still want a little creature running around my apartment, but I think I need to look into getting a grown up kitty or doggie... I need something more mellow.

Well, maybe that was interesting... maybe not? I've got to go start getting ready for a pool party at my boss's house.... strange I know. FYI - I will not be stripping down to my bikini in front of m co-workers - that ain't happenin'

Misses yous ... kiss kiss

1 comment:

Lauren said...

hahah... please tell me you wore a thong... and shook your stuff in front of your boss.. yeeeh. I know you must miss your kitty, but I can't imagine how hard it would be to have a tiny baby to take care of. Maddie DOES need a doggie friend, though, so next one should be a friend for her:) Miss you!